At Trace, we take the responsibility to not just meet, but to exceed the expectations of our customers seriously and recognize that our employees’ hard work and dedication are the driving force behind our success. Trace offers amazing opportunities for those who wish to explore their individual potential as well as contribute globally.
We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by providing competitive pay, excellent benefits, and promoting continued professional development. Our employees enjoy a benefits package that supports work-life balance as well as the needs of their families.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Company-paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer-Contributed Match
- Professional Development Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
We believe that our employee's are our most vital asset and we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce.