Trace Systems provides a comprehensive range of communications, enterprise information technologies, and cyber security services and solutions to the United States Government, Department of Defense, and its mission partners. Our capabilities span the globe and the entire lifecycle of support from design and engineering to operations and maintenance.
Since our founding in 1999, Trace has been addressing mission critical requirements for the Department of Defense (DoD) in nearly every corner of the globe:
- We live and work alongside many of our military customers in austere, hazardous, and tactical ‘down-range’ contingency environments such as Iraq and Afghanistan. We understand and are extensively experienced in how to operate and support our customers in these challenging environments.
- We support many different coalition customers globally in places such as Germany, Belgium, Bahrain, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, UAE, Korea, and Egypt. Based on experience, we know how to navigate the complexities of living and working in these OCONUS environments. From taxes and visas, to sponsorship, housing, safety, licensing, and life support, we can maintain short-term and long-term mission support to our customers that need it wherever they deploy or operate.
- We support combatant commands with solutions and services that require rapid response to requirements on a moment’s notice. We have a long history of supporting immediate reaction and response teams as well as supporting short-notice deployments of highly-specialized teams to address cyber security, networking, systems, command center, and communications systems and services requirements.
We adopt our customer’s mission as our own and work to ensure their success. We listen to our customers and anticipate their needs, providing support in advance of their next mission:
- Before they deploy, Trace supports our customers by providing CONUS-based training and support to them at their home garrisons, as well as during pre-deployment field exercises. Our pre-deployment training support helps prepare the units for the technologies, architectures, systems, operating environment and tempo, projects, and other initiatives that they will be faced with when deployed.
- We support customers as they develop and deploy new capabilities and feature-sets to units. This includes support that spans from lab testing to deployment for field testing and certification, training, and integration support globally.
- When deployed, customers transition their missions to incoming units during a RIP/TOA. We provide the technical and functional continuity needed for mission success. We work to facilitate the transition of the mission by meeting and working with incoming units during their deployment workups. We understand how this type of partnership is critical to the success of our customers.
- With our cloud and virtualization technologies, we support our customers in the Mission Partner Environment. We know that a reduced footprint and infrastructure costs without any degradation of service or efficiency is imperative for our customers to meet their mission and work to enhance performance and flexibility without increasing their cost.