Trace Systems supports a broad variety of contract vehicles that enable the Department of Defense and the federal government to acquire services, solutions, and products more quickly and more efficiently. We serve as both a prime and a subcontractor on multiple indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) vehicles, government-wide acquisition contracts (GWACs), blanket purchase agreements (BPAs), and basic ordering agreements (BOAs). The agility afforded the government by using these contracts allows Trace to help with their mission needs. Our vehicles include:
Broad range of technical solutions associated with communications technologies which includes transmission media; communications systems that typically provide turn-key solutions; hardware and software; and support services.
RS3 is a $37.4 billion ceiling indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract with a five-year base ordering period and five-year optional ordering period. Contract awardees will be able to vie for task orders that support multiple C4ISR service areas–including engineering; research, development, test and evaluation; logistics; acquisition and strategic planning; and education and training services. The RS3 contract replaces five IDIQ contracts within the Army that have expired or are set to expire, including the Rapid Response – Third Generation (R2-3G) contract and Strategic Services Sourcing contract (S3).
Provide COMSATCOM system engineering design, configuration, installation, implementation, training, and on-going maintenance and operations support to deliver a COMSATCOM Complex Solution. Design solutions that allow for purchase of solution components and/or leasing of solution components.
- More information »
- CS3 Standard Form 26 Executed Contract » (PDF)
- CS3 Standard Form 26 Section A » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section B » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section B STO-1 Attachment J-9 » (Redacted; PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section B STO-2 Attachment J-11a » (Redacted; PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section C » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section D » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section E » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section F » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section G » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section H » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section I » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J Attachment J-1 » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J Attachment J-4 » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J Attachment J-5 » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J Attachment J-6 » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J Attachment J-8 » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J Attachment J-10 » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J Attachment J-12 » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J Attachment J-14 » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J Attachment J-15 » (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section J Attachment J-17
- CS3 Contract Standard Form 26 Executed Contract Modification 1
- CS3 Contract Section F and G with J5 and J6 (PDF)
- CS3 Contract Section SF33 P00001 (PDF)
The work encompasses systems engineering, analysis, design, development, acquisition, integration, installation, testing, maintenance, commercial satellite communications (COMSATCOM) and telecommunications services, field service support, network operations center support, and integrated logistics support all in support of ICP requirements worldwide.
FIELDCOM consists of three Functional Categories. Each category is a different IDIQ contract with different North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes and size standards. Each category has a unique Small Business size standard, but all NAICS codes within each category have the same size standard. Some Contractors may have been awarded contracts in more than one Functional Category and may have separate contracts for each of those categories.
Functional Category 2
Services: Provides a system life cycle approach to service with planning, design, implementation, operations and maintenance, and decommissioning.
The overall field communications project processes for FC2 will include:
- Baseline Data Collection and Analysis
- CAD System Support
- Dispatching System Support
- Encryption Key Management
- Frequency Management
- Help Desk
- Implementation of Infrastructure Installation
- Infrastructure Support
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Radio Site Assessment
- Radio Site Remediation and Decommissioning
- Requirements Collection
- Technical Training
- Transition Support
- User Device Installation
- User Device Support
- User Training
Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP), is a multi-award Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle focused on commercial IT products and product based services. SEWP offers a wide range of commercial advanced technology including tablets, desktops and servers; IT peripherals; network equipment; storage systems; security tools; software products; cloud based services; telecommunications; Health IT; sensors; video conferencing systems and other IT, Communication and Audio-Visual products. Product based Services such as installation, training, maintenance and warranty and a full range of product based services are also available through SEWP.
NAVSEA has awarded multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI), and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-e furthers the Navy’s Seapower 21 objective to increase efficiency, and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically-dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions.
Engineering Support Services
This functional area consists of supporting the application of engineering disciplines to technically support the research and development of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems, technically support development of significant alterations to existing systems, support integration and interface of existing equipment or software into different applications or platforms to support the warfighter, and support evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies.
Program Management Support Services
This functional area consists of applying the business, financial management, and technical disciplines required to support planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and leading team efforts in managing acquisition programs such that the result places a capable and supportable system in the hands of the warfighter when and where it is needed, and does so at an affordable price.