Contract Number: HC1028-18-D-0015
Contract Type: IDIQ
Contract Number: HC1028-18-D-0015
About DISA ENCORE III
ENCORE III is a follow-on contract to ENCORE II, and like its predecessor, ENCORE III will be a Multiple Award Contract (MAC). Individual Task Orders shall be used to perform the 19 performance areas which form the basis for providing information technology (IT) solutions for the development, installation, fielding, training, operation and life-cycle management of components and systems in the operational environments of Combatant Commands and their subordinate components, the military services, Defense agencies, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and other Federal agencies.
This ENCORE III contract provides technical solutions for the Department of Defense (DoD) in support of its migration to an integrated and interoperable Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) as well as other Federal agencies having similar Information Technology (IT) migration and integration needs. The ENCORE III contracts represent an ongoing expansion of the Defense Information System Agency’s (DISA) Defense Enterprise Information Services (DEIS) I and DEIS II contracts, and ENCORE follow-on contracts. The ENCORE III contracts are structured and managed in accordance with the rules for task order contracts, as specified in the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 16. In accordance with FAR 16.505(b)(1)(i), awardees under the ENCORE III contracts will be provided a “fair opportunity to be considered” for task and delivery orders issued against the ENCORE III contract.
Contract Scope and Performance Areas
The scope of this effort includes support to all activities within the DoD. Other Federal agencies may utilize this contract to satisfy their IT requirements after making the appropriate Economy Act Determination, if applicable, in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 17.5. IT solutions, services, and support anticipated under this contract exist within the scope of the 19 performance areas identified below:
- Performance Area 1 – Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Performance Area 2 – Integrated Solutions Management
- Performance Area 3 – Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
- Performance Area 4 – Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Performance Area 5 – Requirements Analysis
- Performance Area 6 – Market Research and Prototyping
- Performance Area 7 – Information and Knowledge Management
- Performance Area 8 – Custom Application Development
- Performance Area 9 – Product Integration
- Performance Area 10 – Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Performance Area 11 – Asset Management
- Performance Area 12 – Network Support
- Performance Area 13 – Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization
- Performance Area 14 – Information Communications Technology
- Performance Area 15 – Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Performance Area 16 -Web Services
- Performance Area 17 – Operations Support
- Performance Area 18 – IT Support Services
- Performance Area 19 – Cloud Professional Services
Our ENCORE III team is comprised of leaders in the industry that provide a diverse set of services, customers, and capabilities. We provide effective command and control and IT solutions that focus on processing and disseminating actionable information to decision-makers and warfighters alike. We selected our industry partners for ENCORE III based on a key primary objective: our collective ability to rapidly deliver capabilities and solutions to DISA and users of the ENCORE III contract. Team Trace is comprised of the following companies:
- Cayuse Technologies, LLC
- Engineering Services Network, Inc
- Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc.
- F1 Computer Solutions, Inc.
- Fusion PPT, Inc.
- Information Technology Strategies, LLC
- IT Cadre, Inc.
- JTEC Consulting, LLC
- Koniag Information Security Services LLC
- NextPoint Group, LLC
- Pivotal Point, LLC
- Rivera Consulting
- Savage River Associates, Inc.
- Solution By Design II, LLC
- Systegra, Inc.
- T-Symmetry, Inc.
- TekSystems, Inc.
- Titania Solutions Group, Inc.
- Windwalker Corp
- Windward Consulting Group, Inc.
- Zak Systems, Inc.
Period of Performance: 12 March 2018 – 11 March 2028
Contract Ceiling: $17.5B
Trace Systems POC
PM: William Wolfe 703 414 3500
Deputy PM: Tony Weyhrich 703 962 9749