Trace Systems provides a broad range of cyber security, intelligence analysis, and critical infrastructure protection support to US Department of Defense and other federal government customers.
Our support ranges from defending networks, systems, and critical infrastructure to providing cyber security analysts able to identify, collect, process, and take action on cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, and incidents. We also have capabilities and experience designing, deploying, and operating within secure Network Operations Security Centers (NOSCs), Joint Operations Centers (JOCs), Situational Assessment Rooms (SARs), and command and data centers.
We work closely with McAfee technology products — ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), Host Intrusion Prevention Systems (HIPS), Antivirus (AV) and Policy Auditor (PA), and Asset Baseline Module (ABM) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) — that comprise DISA’s Host Based Security System (HBSS) program.
- Develop and create system architectures for Army enclaves accounting for number of nodes and number of active HBSS modules.
- Design and define logical and physical views.
- Provide use case/structure for design planning.
- Lead development of problem resolution, process management, and guidance for defect remediation of critical issues.
- Interact with McAfee R&D, on-site consultants, and customers to ensure timely resolution.
Our core cyber security capabilities also include experience operating in Joint and multi-national information sharing environments as well as other environments that require managing and securing the flow of information among various domains and information security levels. We provide technicians and engineers who design, operate, and maintain cross domain solutions (CDS) as well as provide support for multi-level information sharing.
Our focus centers on our customers with a mindset of securing data throughout the entire architecture from the network and systems to end-user education. In order to meet this goal, Trace Systems employs the tenets of cyber security: protect, detect, characterize, counter, and mitigate.
We use tools to better support our customers:
- Risk Management Framework for DoD Information Technology (RMF)
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Security Content Automation Protocol Compliance Checker
Extensive certifications provide the training to enable the mission:
- Employ personnel trained and experienced in the application of the requirements outlined in DoD 8570.01M.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Security Essentials
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security (CCNA)