Trace Systems is a company that knows the importance of balance. We strive to balance a fun, fast-paced, family environment with challenging and fulfilling work, collaboration, and mutually agreed upon goals and expectations.
By hiring exceptional employees and ensuring that they have the right training, tools, and work-life balance, we will continue to exceed the expectations of our customers, thereby promoting growth and success within Trace Systems. Trace Systems offers amazing opportunities for those who wish to explore their individual potential as well as contribute globally to enable the vital mission accomplishment of our customers.
We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by providing competitive pay, excellent benefits, and promoting continued professional development. Our employees enjoy a benefits package that supports work-life balance as well as the needs of their families.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer-Contributed Match
- Professional Development Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
We believe that our employees are our most vital asset and we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce.