At Trace Systems, we know the importance of balance. We strive to instill a fun, fast-paced, family environment with challenging and fulfilling work. By hiring exceptional employees and ensuring they are provided the necessary training, tools, and work-life balance, we will continue to exceed customer expectations.
We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by providing competitive pay, excellent benefits, and promoting continued professional development. Our employees enjoy a benefits package that supports work-life balance as well as the needs of their families.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer-Contributed Match
- Professional Development Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
View our open positions!
E-Verify and Right to Work Information
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Due to the nature of the work, U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. We believe Trace Systems employees are our most vital asset, we’re committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce.